Mission: “To provide the best possible veterinary care for all pets while treating our clients as our friends.”
We do this with a long standing, excellent staff of fully licensed technicians, dedicated support staff, and committed doctors. Our office will do everything we can to make your experience with us an enjoyable and educational one. To serve your pet’s needs best, we provide:
- Focus on Prevention. It’s so much easier to prevent than to treat many diseases. With routine wellness testing and exams, we can pick up on signs of early disease. This lets us start treatment to slow progression of many diseases including: heart disease and kidney disease.
- In Office Diagnostics. We have full laboratory capabilities and radiology on site which allows us to get answers on the same day as your visit in most cases
- 30 Minute Doctor Appointments. Let us take time with you to go over your pet’s specific needs. By allotting extra time with each patient, we can better evaluate, educate about, and treat the issues affecting your pet.
- Don’t Have Time to Stay? We also offer DROP OFF services. You can explain your concerns to the technician at drop off. We’ll call you with the doctor’s findings and a plan of action. Then, you can pick up when you’re ready and we’ll have everything you need waiting on you.
- On-site Boarding Facilities. We have a fully equipped boarding facility in the event you need to leave your pet behind when going out of town.
- Website Full of Useful Information. Our website provides tons of valuable pet care information and answers to questions you may have about your special friend.
- Fully Trained and Licensed Staff. We love our staff and so will you! Our four licensed technicians are all graduates of the Trident Technical College, Veterinary Technician program. We are so happy to have well rounded, well trained people from this program who have dedicated their carriers to your pets. They maintain their licensing through the state with yearly continuing education. So ask them a question- I bet they can answer it!
Our Local Recommendations. Due to the high prevelance of certain diseases in our area, we recommend:
- Monthly flea medication in all pets
- Monthly tick prevention in all exposed pets
- Monthly heartworm prevention in all dogs AND cats
- Yearly heartworm testing
- Yearly tick testing in all exposed pets
- Yearly fecal checks in all pets
- Yearly exams and vaccinations tailored to your pet’s lifestyle and needs
- Yearly or semi-annual bloodwork tailored to your pet’s needs
***Ask us about all of the new options in flea, tick and heartworm prevention.